ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday, April 22, 2016
Carleton Golf & Yacht Clubhouse
Pub Night immediately follows the AGM.
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Renew your annual membership at the AGM for a chance to win great prizes including:
- One Year Dining Membership – Carleton Golf & Yacht Club
- One Hour Massage Therapy – Kars Massage Therapy
- “Manis & Merlot” for 4 and nail wrap sample pack – Angela Chatterton @”Jamberry”
- Tea Sampler Gift Pack – Tara Whelan @”Steeped Tea”
- Fair Trade, locally Roasted Organic Coffee – No Go Coffee Co.
- and more…..
You only get a chance to win when you renew in person at the AGM.
The City surveyors’ drawings of drainage ditch elevations will also be available for viewing.
Guest speakers: Scott Moffatt, Ottawa City Councillor and Joel Trickey, GM Carleton Golf & Yacht Club
Vote in your new Executive Committee members:
- President – Eric Bill
- Vice-President – Robert Weiss
- Secretary – Allison Smith
- Treasurer – Michael Dickey
- Events Director- Deanna MacArthur
- Membership Director – Marv Sywyk
- Communications Director / Neighbourhood Watch – Lisa Geraghty
- Street Representative Director – Nancy Mandigo
- Parks & Pathways Director – Lynn Spraggs
Thank you to all the current nominees for accepting their nomination.
If you would like to join our Executive and would like to know more please feel free to contact any Executive member directly or send us a message at email@example.com.
Sunday, April 24th
1:00 pm at Mail Kiosk
Join your neighbours as we clean up community common areas and pathways. Supplies will also be on hand for pick-up at the AGM.
You can also pitch in by cleaning up common areas around your property.
CGYHA is registered with the “Tim Hortons Cleaning the Capital” Campaign.
Contact Parks & Pathways Rep, Lynn Spraggs if you would like to lend a hand.
High school students can get sign off on volunteer hours too!
CITY OF OTTAWA WATER, WASTEWATER AND STORMWATER RATE STRUCTURE REVIEW
The City of Ottawa is developing a new rate structure to fund its water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure.
The City will be hosting 8 consultation sessions across Ottawa between March 21 and April 7, 2016.
- March 21, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Shenkman Arts Centre
- March 29, 2016 at 7:00pm at the West Carleton Community Complex
- March 30, 2016 at 7:00pm at City Hall
- March 31, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Navan Memorial Community Centre
- April 2, 2016 at 1:30pm at the Metcalfe Community Centre
- April 4, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Kanata Recreation Complex-(formerly Walter Baker Place)
- April 5, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre
- April 7, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Nepean Sportsplex
Each consultation session will feature a presentation from City staff followed by a discussion session in small groups.
Have your say on this important issue by registering for a consultation session.
Residents who are unable to attend one of the sessions will be able to view presentation materials and complete the online feedback form.
For more information, visit ottawa.ca